Wellington UniVentures, and KiwiNet.
As an Emerging Innovator, you will focus on exploring commercial potential for your idea. This means:
- you’ll join workshops where you'll learn new skills and develop your research
- you’ll have the opportunity to engage with potential customers and stakeholders
- you can build and test prototypes for your idea.
We will support you throughout the application process and the programme. This support includes:
- reviewing the market opportunity and Intellectual Property (IP) of your idea
- coaching you for the application pitch to the KiwiNet Investment Committee
- protecting any intellectual property (IP) in your idea.
Te Herenga Waka staff and students who have assigned their IP to Wellington UniVentures will also have access to:
- relevant industry investors or partners
- key marketing advice and communication support
- further commercialisation funding.